Yesterday's egg retrieval went really well. I had very little pain. The only thing was that I was SUPER tired, so I slept most of the day with Nurse Derek checking in on me to make sure that I was drinking my Gatorade!
I received a call from my embryologist this morning that only 4 of my eggs were mature and only 2 fertilized. I'm trying not to be bummed out, but ONLY two!!!! Yes, it only takes one to make a baby, but what if these don't divide properly!
I have really got to get out of this "Doubting Thomas" stage and remember that God is in control and He has the best plan for Derek and myself!!!
Please pray that I'm not going to think "what if" or question God's plan, but that I will rejoice in the fact that there are two potential babies growing and that God has a plan for them!
Also, pray that the fertilized eggs continue to have cell division.
The embryo transfer will be Thursday at 10:45am! Pray that these two embryos "stick"!
Love y'all!
Karilyn
Yeah-I will be thinking and praying for you as I head into the hospital!
ReplyDeleteWith you girl!!!
ReplyDelete