Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Prayer Request!!!!

My appointment this morning showed that I have two follicles that are too big. They are reviewing my labs to decide if they are going to cancel this IVF cycle or if I will continue. Please pray that the doctors make the best decision!
I am super disappointed that there is a chance of the IVF cycle being cancelled. That means starting all over with meds. I'm trying not to cry about this, but my husband sent me the sweetest text message! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful, godly leader!
I should find out this afternoon...

Derek included this verse in my text message.
Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Please pray!!!

Love y'all!
Karilyn

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you and Derek! Thinking of you and sending best wishes from our home to yours:)

    ReplyDelete