Okay... so Derek and I had kind of talked about posting the blog on Facebook, but that was a HUGE step for me and I really didn't want to do it. Then, I had a change of heart yesterday. (Well, maybe just a slight waiver.) I mentioned to Derek may be we should post to Facebook, but may be we should not! As usual, I was fickle about whether or not to post on Facebook. This is something truly personal and how can I expose myself (and Derek) to the "World of Facebook"! Well, Derek decided for us! :)
I woke up this morning at 6am to a text from my cousin, "You're preggers?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!" And then the second text, "Nevermind I just read your post. Praying for ya! Good luck! :)". I was like "WHAT???? HOW DID HE FIND THIS?" Then, I found that Derek had posted it on Facebook. I had a moment of panic and thinking how can I get this down!!! Then, I realized it was out there and it was time to post it myself.
It was one of the best things that I (really Derek!) had ever done! My inbox has been going crazy with messages of encouragement or similar stories of infertility. I have for the most part through this journey (until the past few months) felt completely alone through this journey. I could never have been so wrong! I have been so encouraged and touched by the numerous stories and experiences of my friends! I can't say how much your stories have meant to me to know that Derek and I are not alone in this journey!
I have wonderful friends and family and I LOVE how precious y'all have been with your encouraging comments! Thank you for reminding me that I'm not alone and that I have a wonderful support system!
Love y'all!
Karilyn
I know exactly what your going through. If you need anyone to talk to please let me know. We went through fertility treatments for 11 yrs, adopted Justin and then God decided to give us Daniel...its all in His timing! Pray and Believe that and your time will come.
ReplyDelete