This whole process can be VERY stressful!
Take this medicine twice... this one once a day... this shot needs to be 5cc... this shot is 225cc... this shot needs to be 15cc... make sure that you follow the exact steps when giving the shots to yourself...
It is very easy to become stressed, but at the same time I think about the sweet people that I see/talk to each day who are so supportive. The people that I see in Target who say that they have been through this and that they are praying for us. The people who send sweet text messages checking on me or just sending a message through Facebook. I have been so blessed by the outpouring of your love towards Derek and myself!
God can reveal Himself in so many ways and y'all are one of those ways! I just feel a peace about this, because of the support from everyone! Y'all will never know how much your smiles and sweet, encouraging messages mean to us! I'm tearing up thinking about it, but I'm going to blame it on the hormones! :)
Love y'all!
Karilyn
Love you KP!
ReplyDelete