Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just to Clear Up a Few Things!

So... Myself, family and friends have been fielding MANY questions about this blog. Here are some quick answers. :)

1) I am NOT pregnant...................... YET
2) I am going through IVF right now. (IVF = In-Vitro Fertilization)
3) I am doing shots each day along with oral medications. I'm pretty much a walking CVS or Walgreens. I found the following statement and thought that it really fit my circumstances right now.
AMEN!!!!!!!


4) I'm NOT going to be Octo-Mom! That's for you, Jennifer! :) 
5) I have a 60% chance of having one baby, 30% chance of having twins, and 10% chance of triplets if the embryos implant. 

Tomorrow brings another ultrasound and more blood work. I'm not sure what they are looking for at this appointment, but pray that everything goes well and we are able to continue moving forward!

Love y'all!
Karilyn

2 comments:

  1. Did not know about this cute little blog activity...glad I found it! :)

    I have been praying for you guys! Hang in there. I can't wait to jump up and down for you when you have good news to share! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be an amazing Mom! Asking God to hold your heart in His hands as He reveals His perfectly miraculous ways to you and Derek. There's nowhere safer to be than in His hands! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete