I called my doctor to find out the results, because I was a bit impatient! (Shocking, I know!) the doctor has scheduled another ultrasound for Thursday morning!
Please pray that the smaller follicles grow to a good size and are "contenders" for this cycle. If they do not grow, the doctor will cancel this IVF cycle! I'm trying not to dwell on the negative! Please also pray that no matter what the results on Thursday that I will have a peace about it, which will be so tough for me if the cycle is cancelled.
Love y'all!
Karilyn
Karilyn,
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is not to get stressed, frustrated, and just downright mad over the whole roller coaster ride of infertility. Try to consume yourself with the "prize" at the end; a happy and healthy baby. With that being said, doing the IVF transfer when things aren't optimal would just result in disappointment if they did the transfer and you didn't become pregnant. Once you take the step of transfer, there becomes a greater emotional attachment to this process than ever before. I know all of this rolls of my tongue easier than it processes in your heart right now, but I only tell you this because I've been there. One successful IVF procedure surely is 1000 times better than 10 failed IVF procedures! God has a plan here, Karilyn. Whether it be, your story helping other women trying to conceive or this process enriching your marriage or even just helping you to further realize that God's grace is sufficient even in our darkest hours; some way and somehow the Baby Parker story does have a silver lining...a God moment! It may not be revealed today, tomorrow, or more likely yesterday if you think like me...ha! However, God doesn't fail us and he won't fail you. You are in all of our many thoughts and prayers! Praying for excellent results on Thursday!