Thursday, July 5, 2012

Prayer Request

This Saturday, I have my first ultrasound to check that I have no cysts on my ovaries. (I have never had cysts before, but now is not the time that I want to get them.) Please pray that this ultrasound is clear and that we are ready to start the injections next week!



3 comments:

  1. Will be praying for you and Derek! A couple in my home group had the same struggles - that horrible hormonal medicine included, and a few months ago got pregnant after their 3rd IVF. I'm praying it works for you after the first!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you as well. My husband and I both know all too well what you are going through. Dr. Nichols and PAyne are great and being a labor and delivery nurse my patients say great things about PREG. Ialso have. A blog titled my busy life.Kristan cooper. My sister, Laine told me to read yours. I pray GOds will be done.
    Praying,
    Kristan Crapps Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristan,
    I absolutely love your mom! I teach with her at AMES and she is just precious. I'm definitely going to check out your blog. I will definitely be praying for you and your husband too. This is such a tough road, but I know that God will bless us in the best way!

    ReplyDelete