I drove back to good OL' Greenville this morning for my appointment at 7:30am! As soon as I got there, the sweet nurse drew another tube of blood. (That makes 7 tubes for this week!!!! The Cullen Clan aka the vampires in Twilight must be running PREG, because that is a lot of blood just to run some tests.)
Anyways, the doctor did another ultrasound and everything looks great! My egg retrieval is scheduled for Monday morning at 8:30 am. Derek has to give me a shot tonight, because where it goes I can't reach. (aka the booty! EEK!) Say a prayer that he can do it properly, because it is an intramuscular shot and the needle is SUPER long! Jesus, take the wheel!!!!
Love y'all!
Karilyn
PS - I have another appointment in the morning at 8:00am, so that the Cullen Clan can do more labs! (aka draw blood!)

This is so exciting!!
ReplyDelete