Monday, July 23, 2012

Tomorrow Brings ANOTHER Ultrasound!

Tomorrow is another ultrasound! (I'm pretty sure that I could run the ultrasound machine myself!!!) The doctors/nurses are checking to see how the hormone shots are affecting my follicles. Pray that the follicles are growing how they should be and that the doctors/nurses are seeing everything that they should be at this stage!! 

Thank you so much to everyone who is praying! We are so amazed at this journey! And we get so excited thinking that in less than a year, we could be PARENTS!!! I can't stop smiling about that! :) 

I will update everyone tomorrow, but as of right now my egg retrieval is July 31st and the embryo transfer is August 5th! That is so close!!!! This really has fallen into place perfectly! (Of course, God's timing is perfect!) I will be in between my semesters for Grad School and I won't start teaching for another two weeks! YAY! This gives me time for recovery! Isn't it amazing how perfectly God worked this out for Derek and myself!?!?!

Also, any teacher friends who go up to school in the next few weeks and think, "Gosh, Karilyn is such an overachiever!" Actually, I wanted to get everything done in my room/ bulletin board, because I don't want to do anything strenuous during our teacher workdays. 

Thank you for your prayers and I will update you soon!

Love y'all!
Karilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment