Thursday, August 9, 2012

Love & Support!

I have always thought this, but today (and really this whole journey) has made me realize that I have the best family and friends!!! Thank you for loving on us and praying for us through this journey!

The day started off with a slight scare, but NO WORRIES! Everything is fine!!! :) My sweet family & friends sent encouraging messages and even called to check on me!

Beth was given the responsibility of another shot this morning! She did a fabulous job of taking off the cap this time!!! :)

I have felt completely exhausted today, but my sweet friends at work were such an encouragement today! All of the hugs and support mean so much! I really do work with FABULOUS PEOPLE!!!!

Then, my wonderful friend, Lindsey and her sweet little boy, Hamilton stopped by to see me! It was so good to spend time with Lindsey and Hamilton is just absolutely precious!

Thank you to everyone for all of your love and support! It has made the 12 day wait so much shorter.

My next appointment is Tuesday, August 14th at 7:30am. Pray that my blood work shows that Parker Baby or Babies are there to stay!!! I will not know the results until later in the day when my IVF Coordinator calls back with the results. Pray for peace for myself and Derek (and probably the rest of my blog readers) as we wait for the results!

Love y'all!
Karilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment