On the ride to the PREG office, I took a valium and dizepam. Let's just say that I had no worries! As usual, I had to give a blood sample. Bless! Then, the nurse walked me back to the OR/ Recovery area. She gave me this super fashion forward gown, footies and cap! I changed into my new gear with of course the ties to the gown in the back. I mean what better place, because it is super easy to tie them back there! Bless! Derek arrived a few minutes after me, because he came from work. He was then told that he got to wear the super cool outfit too over his clothes! We finally went into the OR. After signing a great deal of paperwork, we finally watched as our two embryos were placed into their new home for the next nine months!!!
The sweet PREG team gave us a picture of the embryos. This made me giggle, but then as we sat in the Recovery room for 20 minutes it made me tear up! I know it is crazy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment