Saturday, August 4, 2012

And the Wait Continues....

In a little over a week, I will go in for blood work to see if I'm pregnant! This is all wonderfully exciting, but at the same time completely stressful!
I have replayed in my mind the two possibilities over and over! How I'm going to feel when I get the phone call with the nurse saying what I have been waiting to hear for three years "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" or the opposite statement being said to me!
It is a lot to take in and I'm praying for a wonderful pregnancy, but trying to prepare myself in case the embryos don't implant!
This is something that I read that has really stuck with me especially as I'm in the middle of the waiting game!

Love y'all!
Karilyn

1 comment:

  1. Wow - a week!! Praying for you! I can only imagine how long that week will seem, but you're right - God's timing is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete