Monday, September 2, 2013

For Karilyn...

“For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.” Habakkuk 2:3

On this journey we have begun, I wanted you to know that I love you and can’t wait to see what the Lord has in store for you and I. The other night you spoke about how blessed we have been. What I was wrong in doing is leaving out how blessed I am to have you.

This morning while going to work, the Lord spoke to me and I felt such a peace about the direction of our new journey. So many times we have both tried to make things work, but after our meeting with the lawyer we both made a  decision to wait upon the Lord's guidance and direction. In my opinion, that was the best decision we’ve made. 

I appreciate everything you are doing and continue to do for our soon to be family. I love you!

Derek


No comments:

Post a Comment