A sweet group of friends have really rallied around us this week to start fundraisers for our adoption! They are seriously some fabulous people and I'm so glad to call them friends!!! Stay tuned for more information about all of the fundraisers!
Right now, you can mark your calendars for Thursday, November 21st at Pizza Inn on Highway 290 in Duncan!!! I'm so humbled by all of the friends who are giving of their time to help serve at Pizza Inn! The love that is surrounding us has truly blown our minds and we are completely in shock over the people who are coming together to support us!
God is truly blessing us and I can't wait to bring home Baby Parker!
Love y'all!
Karilyn
PS - These awesome items will be available soon to help with our adoption! I wanted to sell these because they not only help our adoption, but they also help a mother in Haiti support her children. This is a wonderful organization that I'm so pumped about helping as well!
Bracelets $8
Ornaments $10


No comments:
Post a Comment