I'm astonished at how quickly the first shipment of bracelets have sold and I just found out that a second shipment will be arriving in two weeks! Thank you for not only supporting us but the Haitians!
We now have shirts available for purchase!!! Thank you to Angela Lancaster for using her incredible skills of design and Sheryl Elliott for using her fabulous organizational skills to get this project going!
Here are the shirts:
You can email elliott236@att.net if you would like to order one!
The scripture on the back of the tee shirt is Hebrews 6:19 - "We have this HOPE as an anchor for the soul firm and secure."
Our hope is found in God and we are looking forward to what lies ahead for us! The journey to being parents hasn't been easy. Although, I'm so glad to know where my hope is found!
Love y'all!
Karilyn

No comments:
Post a Comment