Thursday, December 27, 2012

Beyond Surprised & Most Definitely Beyond Blessed!

Have you ever had a moment where you felt like you were in a dream?  Tonight, I had that feeling...

My sister is in town for Christmas. She said earlier that we should go to Cribbs' Kitchen tonight for dinner between 6:00 and 6:15. She started getting ready & I was taking my sweet time getting ready for dinner. I began cleaning up the house thinking that I had plenty of time, because we were just going for dinner - no rush!

My sister began asking me to hurry and get ready, so we could leave. I was still taking my sweet time. We arrived at Cribbs' Kitchen and of course it was SUPER busy! Kandace began to walk towards the back of the restaurant. I was completely confused as to why she didn't stop at the hostesses. I followed her trying to get her attention to let her know that she had completely missed the hostesses and that we had to be seated by the hostess.

When.... SURPRISE!!!!!

I was completely blown away! My family and best friends were there to celebrate sweet Baby Parker! There were sweet smiles, balloons, precious poem, books, good food, and cupcakes! I was so overwhelmed and still am completely overwhelmed! We had dinner, talked, hugged and talked some more! I am so honored to have such precious family and friends who love me and sweet Baby Parker enough to be so thoughtful and just plain wonderful!

I can't say THANK YOU enough!!!!!

I love each of you who were able to be there and who weren't able to be there! No matter what I know that you love us so much! Thank you for being my best family/ friends and for loving me no matter what! I am so glad that tonight was not a dream, because it was absolutely wonderful to get all of the women that are so precious to me in one place!

Here is just a sampling of the sweet books that Baby Parker has to look forward to when he or she arrives!

Love y'all!
Karilyn















2 comments:

  1. Love!!!! I have read quite a few of those books and I still cry. Praying hard for Baby Parker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a babysitter for you!! And she loves to read all these books. Her name is Natalie!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete