Adoption News...
We have finally completed our Christmas Card! A big thank you to my sweet friend, Sheryl Elliott, for taking these wonderful pictures for this special Christmas card! :) You will never know how much it means to us that you took time out of your busy day to do this for us! We love you!
So, we will soon be purchasing 5-6 adoption books to be sent to prospective birth moms and I have made a super precious one on Shutterfly! FYI - that will be a good bit of money! When I purchased our Christmas cards, I also received a $10 off offer if I post our Christmas card on my blog. Well, of course, I can't pass that up!!!
Here is an early preview of our Christmas card to help benefit our adoption!
Also, we are currently awaiting our home study date. It should be this month and then we will meet with a lawyer to be placed on their list to await our precious child!
Love y'all!
Karilyn
No comments:
Post a Comment