This has been the question going through our minds for almost three weeks!
There are so many options: another IVF cycle, adoption, or just wait some time & see where we are led.
We are currently on the third option. Derek and I don't want to rush into something unless we just know that it is God's plan for our lives! Even though the first IVF cycle didn't work, I know that some day Derek and I will be parents! It will not be in April like we thought or it could be through some unknown plan!
So to answer all of your questions about what's next, we have no idea! We are just waiting on God's perfect timing and trying not to dwell on what seems like such a defeat!
Thank you to ALL of our friends and family who have loved on us through these past few weeks!!! We love y'all so much and are so grateful for the hugs, smiles and sometimes sweet surprises!!!
Love y'all!
Karilyn
No comments:
Post a Comment