How is our story going to play out?
Where will we be going?
What emotions are going to be rushing through our minds when we get THE call?
What is the woman (who is making me a mom) going to be like?
What feelings are going to be pouring through us as we hold our child for the first time?
As most of you know I'm a planner! I need to have a game plan. This journey has been far from being planned out by us. God has led us down a path that we never had planned. We (really it has been me) have had to learn patience and it hasn't been easy. I would be lying if I said that the wait has been easy and painless, but it has been a time of learning and growing.
This article sums up what I've learned through this journey and still learning!
http://www.joycemeyer.org/articles/ea.aspx?article=when_gods_timing_is_taking_too_long
Now for some FABULOUS news...
We received an email that our home visit for the home study will be this Monday (February 10th) at 10am! HIP HIP HOORAY!
Also, we have been working on finishing the nursery which has been pushed into overdrive because of the home visit. Here are some pictures of the nursery progress! I love this room!
We are so excited about the progress and moving closer to bringing home sweet Baby Parker!
Love y'all!
Karilyn



No comments:
Post a Comment