Friday, December 27, 2013

Blessed Our Hearts & Hopefully Soon - Our Arms!

At our meeting in Columbia two weeks ago, Derek and I were asked to start completing lots of tasks. One task was completing our physicals so we can begin our home study. I am happy to say that we have completed these and we are waiting on the adoption agency to get the paperwork. Hopefully, we will know soon when the home study and interviews will start! After the interviews and home study, we will be on the waiting list!
I am always truly amazed at how God is just opening doors and blessing us through this entire journey! I am so humbled by your prayers, sweet notes and help with fundraising. 
A sweet group of friends blessed our hearts this Christmas by being very sneaky and changing a $20 gift exchange into one of the sweetest ways to help our adoption. I was seriously in shock and I'm not sure that I said, "THANK YOU!" enough times. I sat there like I was in a dream and played it over and over again in my head to process the love and friendship that was in that room! Thank you to my sweet "Girls of 29369"! Y'all have blessed our hearts and hopefully soon - our arms with a sweet baby! XOXO
Also, my sweet faculty at school did a charity donation during our Christmas party and our adoption was put in the basket as a charity and was drawn! We are continually blessed and just beyond grateful for your love! 
To say the least, our Christmas has been blessed beyond measure and we know that we don't what the future holds for us but we do know who holds our future! 

Love y'all!
Karilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment